2011 Mega Mixer Business Expo
Today is the annual Mega Mixer Business Expo hosted by The Business Council of Westchester. This is a HUGE networking event for professionals and businesses in Westchester County, New York. There is always a great turn out and this year, it is projected that 2,000 people will attend. Here are some of the details:
- 200 exhibitor booths
- 15 restaurants
- 1,500 other attendees
- Meet the Media panel event
- Speakers’ Spot educational seminars
- Cooking demonstrations
Event is held at the Rye Town Hilton from 2:00 to 6:00pm. Walk-ins are welcomed. Entrance fee is $10.00. MSM DesignZ will be one of the exhibitors this year and our booth with be in the Grand Ballroom on the Lower Level. This will definitely be another fun filled event and great opportunity to meet new businesses in Westchester.
Below are more event features:
Meet the Media: Getting Your Story Told
1:00 to 2:00 pm
(right before the Mega Mixer starts)
Featuring six of the region’s leading, print, broadcast, and online sources, this panel presentation will address the impact of social and digital media on the delivery of news and the ever-changing media landscape. Topics include best practices, tips to get news covered, winning interview strategies and more. Session highlights include a Question & Answer session as well as a “Media Hotseat” whereby a few audience members can share story ideas and be critiqued by the media panelists.
2:30 to 5:00 pmLearn best practices and new information from subject-matter experts during these short seminars:
- Save Money and Save the Environment with Solar Energy
- Developing Effective and Sustainable Environmental Remediation Strategies
- The Delicate Balance of Health Plan Design
- A Sensible Approach to Financial Strategies for Business Owners
- Social Media in 2011
- Energy Efficiency Awareness for Businesses
- How Safe is Your Data?
- Mitigating Risks and Maximizing Opportunities with your Employee Benefits
- How To Be Effective In Working With The Military Community
- Video in Business: The Growing Need for Digital Asset Management
Click here for a complete list of seminar times/topics/speakers.
2:30 to 5:00 pm
Three of Westchester’s greatest chefs will share some of their secrets in food demonstrations directly outside the Grand Ballroom on the Lobby Level.
- 2:30 – Ron Stytzer, Chef/Owner, Antun’s of Westchester Catering
- 3:30 – Joe Sasso, Executive Chef, New York Hospitality Group
- 4:30 – Chef Stephanie, Executive Chef, Don Coqui